Work Experience: > 1 years
Education: Bachelor or above
Job Type: Full Time
• Provide technical support to users within PIA and to external clients when required
• Identify and evaluate technology solutions
• Be first line of defense in finding the root cause of an application malfunction. When an issue is too severe for App. Support engineers to address, they need to escalate the issue to the Senior Engineer. The Senior Engineer then formulates a plan to address the issue and dictates said plan to their team of Application Support Engineers.
• Identify Potential Issues - anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues • Work with Cross-Functional Teams (e.g. Infrastructure Team) on a daily basis to contribute to PIA’s overall IT needs and strategy
• Work on a scheduled roster with on-call services
• Maintain and update application support documents and procedures
• Develop application support team’s performance reports
Required Skills and Experience
• Have working knowledge of Databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL), Platform (e.g. Windows, Linux) and basic network configuration
• Have basic programming skills
• Have working knowledge of IT Hardware (e.g. PC, Printer) and Software (e.g. Reporting Tool, Server Monitoring Tool)
• Be able to manage work under pressure
• Have complex problem solving skills
• Have written and verbal communication skills
• Have ability to diagnose & address application issues
• Have 2-year working experience for application support engineer and 3-year working experience for senior application support engineer
• Bachelor degree in IT, Computing Studies or Information Systems.
An excellent career path is now available.
Interested candidates please submit your full resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org