Work Experience: > 4 years
Education: Bachelor degree in IT related majors or Business Administration
Job Type: Full Time
• Monitor the day to day service delivered by the service desk and support organizations
• Keep track of agreed SLAs and develop action plans to enhance the end user experience satisfaction with the Service Desk
• Monitor the end to end tickets solution
• Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues
• Establish KPI and provide a related report to senior management
• Ensure service desk maintain proper documentation for audit purposes
• Analyze the most common incidents and problems and propose innovative solutions for improvement
• Proactively seek the enhancement of the end user experience with the service desk and resolver teams
• Analyze and make action plans towards the result of satisfaction surveys
• Monitor team members’ performance, conduct employee reviews as well as give productive and constructive feedback.
• Develop guidelines and standard operation procedures to improve service desk’s services and performance
• Establish a training curriculum for team members
• Ensure proper work schedules with sufficient employees to handle internal and external inquiries/service needs
Required Skills and Experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese, and display a high commitment to improving customer service.
• Attention to details
• Strong leadership, time management, and analytic skills
• Consistency in the delivery of established service standards and job knowledge.
• Ability to work efficiently in high demand and a team-oriented environment.
• Bachelor degree in IT related majors or Business Administration
• 4 years or above work experience in operation leading role within IT Service Management areas
An excellent career path is now available.
Interested candidates please submit your full resumé to [email protected]